Aaron, Abraham, Dinah, Esau, Jacob, John, Japheth, Miriam, Jude, Reuben, Seth, Lazarus, Simon Peter, Shem, James (There are more names listed than needed, and some may be used more than once.)
- After Cain killed Abel, Adam and Eve had a third son. Who was this "other" brother?
- Seeing the huge crowd following Jesus, his brothers came to take charge of him, saying, "He is out of his mind." Which two brothers later became leaders of the early church and authors of New Testament books?
- Of the three brothers on Noah's ark, which one fathered the Israelites and was the ancestor of Jesus Christ?
- Jesus' description of these two brothers, who were also business partners, was "The Sons of Thunder." Who were they?
- Two brothers, Nahor and Haran, had a much more famous biblical brother, who raised Haran's son after Haran died, and sent a messenger to Nahor's household when he needed a bride for his son. Who is the famous third brother?
- When Andrew learned that the promised Messiah had come, the first thing he did was find his brother and bring him to Jesus. Who was Andrew's brother?
- Moses' older sister tenderly watched over him as a baby. His brother accompanied him to Pharaoh's palace. But later these siblings spoke against Moses. Who were they?
- Seth (Gen. 4:25). Seth's descendants called on the name of the Lord and became the ancestors of Christ (Luke 3:38), while those who deny Jesus as Lord "have taken the way of Cain" (Jude 1:4, 11) cursed for his crime.
- James and Jude (Mark 3:21). Mark 6:3 names four brothers: James, Joseph, Judas (Jude), and Simon. James led the Jerusalem council (Acts 15) and authored the book of James (the disciple James had been martyred). The author of Jude calls himself "a brother of Jesus."