Happy 2014! Based on the responses we've garnered from you, our readers, 2013 has been a year full of grace, mercy, answering tough questions about marriage, sex, exercise, and healthy relationships, and believing God can do anything. Explore the articles below for inspiration and insights from men, women, husbands, wives, musicians, mothers, and single ladies on a variety of topics pertinent to Christian women living out their faith fearlessly in the world today.
This new year, TCW is committed to continuing to publish content that will help us make every effort to add to our faith goodness, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, mutual affection, and love—enjoy the content below, and let us know what you'd like to see more of in the New Year in the comment section below!
- Is Masturbation a Sin? by Louis McBurney
- Guidelines for Christian Sex by Dr. Juli Slattery
- How Mercy Looks from Here by Allison J. Althoff (Amy Grant profile)
- Five Marriage Rules Every Couple Should Break—Sometimes by Karen O'Connor
- What I Find Most Attractive About Your Husband by Shari Popejoy
- Believe God Can Do Anything by Allison J. Althoff (Q&A with Mac Powell of Third Day)
- Finding a Great Husband Doesn't Just Happen by Lisa Anderson
- No Need For Nooners by Helen Coronato
- When You're Overwhelmed by Kathi Lipp
- Building a Divorce-Proof Marriage by Tammy Darling
Want to go deeper? Here's a list of TCW's Top 10 Best-Selling Bible Studies and downloadable resources from our online store:
- Your Guide to Sexual Satisfaction
- The Mom-Kid Connection Kit
- Fresh Ideas for Women's Ministry
- MORE Fresh Ideas for Women's Ministry
- Your Body Matters
- Top 10 Things Your Husband Really Needs
- Take Your Women's Ministry to the Next Level
- Transforming Miscommunication into True Intimacy
- How to Deepen Your Women's Ministry
- When Your Husband Doesn't Believe
Subscribe to TCW at this link for exclusive access to all web content and our weekly iPad issues, and sign up for our e-newsletter to become part of a community of women striving to love God and live fearlessly in the grit of everyday life. Also check out our new and updated Media Library, where we upload weekly Scripture verses, videos, polls, and quizzes.